Pearl 2008 ( Personality Builder )

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Jhoe

Pearl 2008 ( Personality Builder )

Postby Jhoe » 29 Apr 2018, 14:05

Guys any one here know how to put personality on pearl 2008

i read some article regarding on how to put costume personality in pearl 2008 but i cant really get their point

does anyone here can teach me on how to put my costume personality on my avolites pearl 2008

best regards
jhoe
Gregory

Re: Pearl 2008 ( Personality Builder )

Postby Gregory » 30 Apr 2018, 16:04

If you are using a USB stick the simplest way is to put the R20 personality files in the root directory (i.e. not in any sub-directory), download the Copy 2008 utility and extract it to the same place and run it. This will copy the R20 in the correct directories on the USB stick for the Pearl 2008 software to recognise. You should then be able to unplug the USB stick from your computer and plug it into the console and when you go to patch you will be offered your USB stick as an option to patch from. If you want to put the files in the internal cache you need to use the Sync Fixtures option in System mode. If you happen to be using a floppy disk then you only need to put the R20 files in the root directory of the floppy disk; ideally you should also include the shape file, SG.DAT, on the floppy disk to ensure that you can run shapes.