Fader buttons not responding to key profile changes

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

watty

Fader buttons not responding to key profile changes

Postby watty » 06 Mar 2018, 20:41

I have been changing the key profiles for some playbacks stored on the paged playback faders. All of the sudden I am unable to change the blue key from swop to latch on some of the playbacks. It worked on a few and then would not change even though I selected Blue Button Latch. Any ideas why this might be??
watty

Re: Fader buttons not responding to key profile changes

Postby watty » 06 Mar 2018, 20:59

Update

I have managed to get it working - the problem appears that the original key profile that I created with a name of "Fader Blue Button Latch" has changed and lost "latch" as the chosen action. All options in this key profile have brackets around them. I assume this would then use a default which is probably swop? Is there a way to modify the custom key profile and how might I have altered it by mistake?
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 06 Mar 2018, 21:09

Do you mean the brackets shown underneath the name? For example:

Code: Select all

Run
[Flash]
[Swop]
[Latch]

As it is normal for key profiles to be displayed in this way.

It is worth mentioning that each key profile contains settings for each type of playback so there is a setting for the blue button of a chase and a different setting for the blue button of a cue list. Therefore if you had set up the key profile on a chase it would not change the buttons for a cue list. You can go into System mode to view and edit all the settings of your key profiles.
watty

Postby watty » 07 Mar 2018, 21:21

I have now grasped Key Profiles and as you may have suspected, was not aware of the different profiles for cues & chases etc.