Page Legends Disapearing

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

watty

Page Legends Disapearing

Postby watty » 06 Mar 2018, 17:50

I am using Titan Mobile 10.1. When I select "Set Legend" and label a page , it works OK. When I close down Titan and re-start, the legend has disappeared.

Is this a bug? Can't see it mentioned on the forum :?:
Gregory

Re: Page Legends Disapearing

Postby Gregory » 06 Mar 2018, 19:31

Press the Go Page button and in that menu, toggle softkey C, Follow Handle World Page, so that it is set to Disabled and restart the software. This should hopefully make your previous playback page legends appear and any subsequent updates will also be preserved when you save and load the show. If you have multiple show files you will need to change the setting in each one and save it for future use.
watty

Postby watty » 06 Mar 2018, 20:32

Gregory, thanks for that - all OK now. I have had a delve in the manual and can't really see that this is covered very well. If you believe there is a good overview, please can you point me to it. I don't think I would have ever worked it out without your expert guidance!

Many thanks.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 06 Mar 2018, 20:48

The Follow Handle World Page setting is for when multiple consoles are connected together in a Multi-User session. When it is enabled, consoles which are logged in as the same user account will synchronise the current playback page i.e. when you change the page you are viewing on one console the other console changes to match. However there is a bug in v10.1 which means that it can fail to load the page information correctly when this setting is enabled.
Josiahstewart

Postby Josiahstewart » 08 Apr 2018, 00:17

Hey,
I am having the same issue however world page change is already disabled. Is there another fix for this, it has been running like this for a few months.
Thanks