Backup Titan License

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

LordOrange

Backup Titan License

Postby LordOrange » 18 Feb 2018, 16:22

Hi,

A few days ago I upgraded my Tiger Touch 2 from version 7 to version 10.1. When I did the update the console started saying that i have a 14 day temporary license. I've been using it every day since then and haven't seen any further alerts about the licensing. Today I switched on to get a token file to sort out the licensing but couldn't find anything on the console to do so. If I go to the about this console window it says it is licensed. Did it actually keep it's original license or do I still need to update it? If so, how do I get the token key as there is no option in the system menu to add new license?

If it is licensed now, where would I find a copy of the license key to back it up?
clublights

Re: Backup Titan License

Postby clublights » 18 Feb 2018, 22:10

if you go to the system menu ( avo + disk ) and look there you will find the re license unless you are on a full already . it will be on the last page of the system menu stuff ( under the external display )
you should be able to export a new token there and submit a request for a full license.
djsky

Postby djsky » 05 Mar 2019, 18:39

How do we actually Backup the Titan License? Am wanting to do a full recovery to 11.1 on a Quartz.
clublights

Postby clublights » 05 Mar 2019, 18:41

A full v11.1 recovery will require a new license .