What steps to take with new Avo Mobile?

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

algharitmo

What steps to take with new Avo Mobile?

Postby algharitmo » 06 Nov 2017, 15:58

Hello,

I bought today a Avolites Mobile and before connecting i want to be sure that i´m going in a right path!

First step, i think, is the licensing of the console...the console it´s brand new, so i have to license it. will i have problems with having 2 different token files? The computer has already a token file for a TitanOne.

I have a computer already working with Titan One v9.1 (can´t upgrade more because of specs)... if i plug in the Mobile, it´s ready to work? Or do i need to do something else?

I´m looking for an All-in-one pc with touchscreen to run with this Mobile on v10.1... what are the optimum specs(graphs board, disk,etc.) to run the software and visualizer without problems?

Hoping for a quick response.

Thanks.
Gregory

Re: What steps to take with new Avo Mobile?

Postby Gregory » 06 Nov 2017, 18:21

You can have multiple licences installed on the same computer for use with any number of TitanOne dongles and Titan Mobile wings. Each device will require its own licence requested from the website. Titan will automatically detect the correct licence based on the hardware that is connected when the software is started.

Specifications for computers to run the current version of Titan PC Suite can be found here.