Clear programmer with fade?

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Avljud

Clear programmer with fade?

Postby Avljud » 02 Oct 2017, 08:22

Hi!

I have a setup with lights on a playback. So when the playback is fired I like the way to change colours, positions, gobos etc. live by selecting those fixtures in the programmer and than press fade 3 seconds and than select the attribute I want to change. If I than want to go back to the first look on the playback and clear the programmer is there any smooth way? Like to fade back? Or is the easiest solution to record everything in stage mode on a different playback? Any ideas?

Thank you!
niclights
The eManual

Re: Clear programmer with fade?

Postby niclights » 02 Oct 2017, 10:12

You can perform a timed clear by entering the fade time in seconds before pressing clear (ie. 5 CLEAR = five second fade out). Alternatively, if you want to setup a new look in the background and then fade to/from it you can use scene masters.
Avljud

Postby Avljud » 02 Oct 2017, 12:21

Thank you very much!
riscster

Postby riscster » 06 Oct 2017, 10:05

Also, (depending on what Clear Options you have set) you might want to do 5 RELEASE CLEAR to force the programmer to release to any playbacks you have live.
The Release without Home setting is particularly useful in this case because the lights will only go back if there is a playback to go to.