Titan Net Porcessor

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

cvienseclairagiste

Titan Net Porcessor

Postby cvienseclairagiste » 13 Jul 2017, 20:47

Hi, how do I upgrade the titan net processors software from 10 to 10.1?
icke_siegen

Re: Titan Net Porcessor

Postby icke_siegen » 13 Jul 2017, 21:20

This is only possible with the Recovery Creator - and this is true only for the TNP, not for the consoles.

Download the package here: https://www.avolites.com/software/downl ... -processor. Follow the instrucions. (you need a USB stick, run the Creator on a windows PC with the stick connected which will make it a recovery stick, then insert it into the TNP and boot the TNP from there...)
cvienseclairagiste

Postby cvienseclairagiste » 14 Jul 2017, 14:34

Ok we're almost there...
Where might I find the instructions? Nothing in the release notes mentions the recovery creator.
The download package is not an executable file.
And while we're at it, is there a users manual for the TNP? Can't find that either.

Thanks for your help.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 14 Jul 2017, 20:57

Hm, then something is wrong with your download, maybe your browser settings - I just tried it again, the downloaded file is named TitanNet Processor v10.1 Recovery Creator.exe and is an executable program, as it is supposed to be.

Instrutions: https://www.avolites.com/Portals/0/Down ... sV10.1.pdf - refer to section 2. Upgrading from: Consoles 6.0 and above (i must admit this exception of the TNP isn't mentioned there).

And: I don't know of a user manual of the TNP - in fact, the user manual of all consoles has been streamlined and unified, and the TNP is part of it - either as TNP, extending another console, or running the TitanOne surface.
cvienseclairagiste

Postby cvienseclairagiste » 17 Jul 2017, 18:27

All good, my browser was causing all the fuss.
Downloaded it with firefox and it worked like a charm.

Thank you once again.
Radek

Postby Radek » 21 Sep 2018, 20:37

Hi all, please, how can I synchronizing clock time on TNP with console?
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 23 Sep 2018, 00:05

If the clocks are only a few minutes or hours out then TitanNet with automatically compensate for that. If you need to set it you can double click on the clock in the tool bar although it would be better to shutdown the software first as changing the clock may throw its timing out of whack. If you are changing the date then you may invalidate the licence however this is only required for Console Mode on the TNP.