desk died

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

bigcamy2002uk

desk died

Postby bigcamy2002uk » 28 May 2006, 14:48

help after updating software on the azure shaddow the desk then said press a key after doing so it then shut down and the internal lcd is now reading dbm is there anything i can do to sort this out as the desk is used to control all the dimmers in the club not just the ones i use for band and dj shows.any help on this matter and a solution would be great
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 28 May 2006, 16:37

Hi.

I'm not familiar with the Azure or Azure Shadow or what 'dbm' means. Preferably you should call Avo. If you are in a real emergency there is a 24hr number.

But there are a few things I can suggest. On all consoles there is a way to go directly into the operating system from where you can try installing again: http://www.avolites.org.uk/support/faqs ... am%20links

There might be a key-press shortcut like on the Pearl but I don't know what it is.

Make sure you have followed all the upgrading information as detailed on the download page. I notice there is mention of licences. Is it possible this is the problem?

Good luck.

PS. Pls try to use some punctuation in the future. It is very difficult to read your post ;)
bigcamy2002uk

Postby bigcamy2002uk » 28 May 2006, 19:16

sorry...... about punctuation......i will get my girlfriend to type!!!! She is so clever!!!
i have tried the jumper on the mother board but still dead never mind away it goes to avo.