Pearl Expert(.R20) pan/tilt shape problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Peri_95

Pearl Expert(.R20) pan/tilt shape problem

Postby Peri_95 » 05 Jul 2017, 18:55

Hello community,

I know that it's an outdated console, but maybe someone knows what could be the problem here.

When the shape is too slow or too small some fixtures start to "lag". It looks like the shape generator is using only the Pan/Tilt and no Pan Fine/Tilt Fine, but I am not sure. I am also not sure if that's the case how could I fix that?

Does someone have an idea what could be the problem and how could that be fixed?

Best regards,
Peri_95
niclights
The eManual

Re: Pearl Expert(.R20) pan/tilt shape problem

Postby niclights » 05 Jul 2017, 19:16

Are you sure it's not the fixtures? If there is a problem with the sensors fixtures can slowly lose position if they are constantly moving. This will be obvious when you stop the shape as the static position will be different to where it was originally set (or compared to other fixtures).
Peri_95

Postby Peri_95 » 05 Jul 2017, 22:20

Hello niclights,

Ok, I'll pay more attention to it. Maybe you are right. The thing is that all of them are doing the same thing, but we've just bought them, so they should work good.

Thank you and best regards,
Peri_95
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 05 Jul 2017, 22:41

If they are all doing the same thing how do you know there is 'lag'? I think maybe this is not the right word. Perhaps you describe the problem differently?