How to put multiple cues into cue list

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

chien0721

How to put multiple cues into cue list

Postby chien0721 » 03 Jun 2017, 17:48

i am using a pearl expert console with titan v6.1 software.
Most of the time, i record cues and playbacks with channel mode.
what i am wondering, is there any way that i can put these cues, which i already recorded, into a blank cuelist and thus connect together?

thanks a lot!
yyy898

Re: How to put multiple cues into cue list

Postby yyy898 » 03 Jun 2017, 21:13

first of all, 6.1 ?? you are missing a lot of cool stuf then, consider upgrading your console.
You can use the include function to include a cue back into the programmer and then use record to record it into a cuelist.
riscster

Re: How to put multiple cues into cue list

Postby riscster » 05 Jun 2017, 10:11

Additionally you can record a cue list using 'Quick Build' (Record -> Cue List -> Handle. Record Mode -> Quick Build. Select playbacks to add them to the list in order).

Or you can copy a cue directly into a cue list (Record -> cue List -> handle to make an empty list. Open the Playback view of the cue. COPY. Select cue in playback view, open playback view of cue list. Tap the drop zone or empty space)

Having said that I can't remember if either of those things worked way back in 6.1

[Dear Avolites - this second method would be a lot easier if you could just select the handle of the memory and drop that into the cue list without having to select the actual cue handle within the memory]