Winamp time code step by step instructions

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

djsky

Winamp time code step by step instructions

Postby djsky » 02 Jun 2016, 23:10

Is there somewhere a step by step instructions on how to create a time coded show that will run in time with a track played on the built-in Winamp?

I can find various different posts about assigning bits here and there, but what I could do with are basic instructions from start to finish.

Was hoping there was a tutorial video, but can't find one of those, well not in English anyhow.
zahoorjury

Re: Winamp time code step by step instructions

Postby zahoorjury » 15 Jun 2016, 02:15

Hi , I am also wondering for that why till today we don't have any step by step tutorial about time code with Winamp from any official avo help ?
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 15 Jun 2016, 12:50

I will pass on your request for a tutorial or video for Timecode using Winamp. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them here.
StageProVN

Postby StageProVN » 20 Jun 2016, 05:30

Gregory wrote:I will pass on your request for a tutorial or video for Timecode using Winamp. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them here.

Hi Gregory,

Can you guide me how to send the sound from the Tiger Touch 2 to the mixing console? Do i need to use any external hardware to do it because on the rear panel of the TT i don't see any output port..
djsky

Postby djsky » 20 Jun 2016, 05:32

Headphone socket?
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 20 Jun 2016, 11:35

There is a green 3.5mm headphone jack socket on the back of the console to get audio out.
zahoorjury

Postby zahoorjury » 05 Oct 2016, 17:54

Gregory wrote:I will pass on your request for a tutorial or video for Timecode using Winamp. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them here.

Hi sir , I am still waiting for a tutorial or video , searching YouTube but there nothing in English language, please refer my any or kindly email me at zahoorjury(at)gmail.com
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 05 Oct 2016, 19:01

Winamp timecode is on the list of Webinar topics however due to technical issues Webinars have been postponed for the time being.
foundre

Postby foundre » 21 Feb 2017, 18:15

I am currently programming a show for an upcoming tour. It is a pretty straight forward show, however the band plays to tracks and they want to have their show completely automated. They run the tracks either from an ipod or a laptop depending on the tour and they are likely going to tour with a Titan One. I am programming on a mobile. What are their options here?