Multiple cuestacks

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

icke_siegen

Re: Multiple cuestacks

Postby icke_siegen » 08 Dec 2015, 17:47

Once you click on 'line' you can select another curve (line, pull middle, pull ends).

Unfortunately after each keystroke (like: entering a number, or selecting another curve) Titan exits the Fan Options menu. You have to let go the Fan key, press and release it once (to exit Fan altogether) and start over again (press and hold Fan). However, the problem for you might be the groups thing ('fan group as fixture'), or 'Split Fan into Parts'.
Avljud

Postby Avljud » 08 Dec 2015, 21:53

Yes thank you! I wrote a number next to the soft buttons when holding the fan so those other options disappeard. But I think I got it now. Is it possible to lock the visualiser on the external monitor?
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 09 Dec 2015, 07:02

Depends from how you call the visualiser, because in workspaces, the positions of windows are stored and recalled.
- if you call it vie 'Open workspace Window' then it will always open where it was last time
- if you call it via a specific workspace then it will open in the size and position in which it is stored in this workspace. In that case you might want to redo this particular workspace.
- there is a 3rd option: you can open Visualiser as a separate program. In that case it's not affected from any other workspaces. However, visualiser can only run once - make sure you don't accidentally call it from inside Titan

As a side note: for the next question you might consider starting a new thread - this makes it easier to retrieve it later, to keep track of questions and answers, and of unanswered posts.

S.
Avljud

Postby Avljud » 09 Dec 2015, 18:13

Ok yes sorry!
Thank you very much for all support!