Azure july 2003 software bugs

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Vincent

Azure july 2003 software bugs

Postby Vincent » 26 Apr 2004, 08:24

After playing a while with the latest version of the software of the Azure, here are my complaints:

1. When playing back a memory/chase on playback 6 and 7 (fader), the LED stays on after pulling down the fader to zero.
2. I couldn't copy the contents of playback 7 (fader) and paste them on another playback (button or fader)
3. Sometimes the desk says "Memory out of allocation" or "Memory corrupted". For the record, I have the extended memory. After that, the use of shapes is disabled or at least they look weird.
4. Sometimes altered shape files are badly loaded.
5. The phase for shapes doesn't work
6. When re-powering, the 'fader page' option (combined or independent) is reset to independent.
7. There is a delay of 1 second when using the quick palette.
8. Randomly, when programming, the desk says "please roll the roller page to C and press Enter". No other option than resetting the desk.
9. Shapes don't work with dimmers. You have to patch the Generic fixture in order to use shapes.

Other than that, great desk.

also, as a request, can you put a small number of the playback button/fader in the upper right corner the appropriate box in the playback screen? It is rather easy to pick the wrong chase/memory with sometimes desastrous consequences.