TİTAN MOBİLE not working

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

sultahan

TİTAN MOBİLE not working

Postby sultahan » 18 Nov 2014, 13:38

I am trying to open the titan mobile but it's not working. It's gives me this message ''please ensure you have inserted an Avolites Titan Dongle''.
I then tried the following 'Tools -> ACW-Service -> Start'. but it still did not work.
then I did the following log viewer pro -> open folders -> only usb expert service then gave the following message.. please help me
Gregory

Re: TİTAN MOBİLE not working

Postby Gregory » 19 Nov 2014, 00:09

From your screenshots it appears that initially the service and driver were working but the Titan Mobile was stuck in boot mode. However now there is an error with the driver, was this after attempting to reinstall?

To resolve this I would:
  1. Unplug the Titan Mobile.
  2. Uninstall Avolites USB Expert from the Programs and Features list.
  3. Reboot the computer.
  4. Reinstall using the installer which can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Avolites\Install.
  5. After installing, reboot the computer again then plug in the Titan Mobile.
  6. Run USB Expert Console and start the service from Tools > Acw Service > Start.
  7. If the Titan Mobile is shown in Boot Mode, switch to the Service tab on the right and click the Exit Boot button.
  8. If the panel does not exit boot press the Program button and select the Titan Mobile firmware which can be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avolites\UsbExpert\Panel Software\m_mb.bin.
sultahan

Re: TİTAN MOBİLE not working

Postby sultahan » 19 Nov 2014, 07:06

Gregory thank you very much.... :D :D :D ıt's working now