Titan Backup

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

jojodadj

Titan Backup

Postby jojodadj » 31 Jul 2014, 21:51

Hi,

I am having some trouble getting the Titan backup working.
When i press disk - backup my master console shows up, I press to connect it will connect however it has a constant red line and the "sync now" button is greyed out.

Reading the manual it says that a red line means a network error. I am connecting a Tiger touch 2 to a laptop running titan one with a dongle. Tiger touch is running 7.4 and titan one is running 7.5

I have tried quite a few things, chaining the IP addresses disabling the firewall and anti virus, linking the console and the laptop straight together and also through a gigabit switch but still no avail! It does the same thing if I try to use the Tiger touch as a backup to the titan one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a show this weekend and next week which could use a backup!

Joe
jojodadj

Re: Titan Backup

Postby jojodadj » 07 Aug 2014, 17:03

Any help would be greatly appreciated, still haven't managed to get it to connect, I changed the default gateway on my PC to the ip of the tiger touch, this showed some signs of progress however still has the red line.
When I changed the default gateway ip I got a blue sync line when starting back up but it hangs halfway through then goes red.

Joe
thekid

Postby thekid » 10 Aug 2014, 12:41

Hello, your TT and Titan one should be running in same version: titan V7.4
jojodadj

Postby jojodadj » 11 Aug 2014, 16:01

I have tried downgrading my laptop to v7.4 but that did not help.

Also I find it hard to believe Avolites would release a new version for Titan PC Suite that did not work with Titan Backup.

Joe