Pearl 2010 usb

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
yyy898
Posts: 129
Joined: 28 Jun 2014, 17:52

Pearl 2010 usb

Postby yyy898 » 28 Jun 2014, 17:55

Hi, my pearl 2010 has a usb port in the front for saving and loading data (normal)
but it also has a port for a usb cable in the back of the console
Image
where is this used for ?
Ric
Posts: 26
Joined: 10 Feb 2004, 18:06
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Pearl 2010 usb

Postby Ric » 29 Jun 2014, 17:26

Hi there
Can you pm me the serial number of your console, I can then guide you better
Thanks
timmynator
Posts: 5
Joined: 31 Jul 2014, 06:07

Re: Pearl 2010 usb

Postby timmynator » 31 Jul 2014, 06:09

Hi!

I have the same questions, apart from the picture in this thread that is from a pearl clone due to the 3pin dmx...

but my sapphire 2000 does have the same usb jack?


I have tried searching the manual without luck
User avatar
Gregory
Posts: 1232
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 15:25
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Pearl 2010 usb

Postby Gregory » 31 Jul 2014, 12:30

The port was put in so that it could be implemented later however no software was ever released that made use of that port.
Laguii
Posts: 16
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 21:21

Re: Pearl 2010 usb

Postby Laguii » 11 Oct 2016, 09:27

Ric wrote:Hi there
Can you pm me the serial number of your console, I can then guide you better
Thanks


Hello ,
The serial number of My Pearl 2010 is 8532.
I think it's the BORIS 3 Mother board.
what is the possible fonction for the famous rear usb connector?
Best regards
User avatar
Gregory
Posts: 1232
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 15:25
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Pearl 2010 usb

Postby Gregory » 11 Oct 2016, 12:24

Gregory wrote:The port was put in so that it could be implemented later however no software was ever released that made use of that port.

This is still the case, the classic Pearl software is no longer being actively developed, the focus is now solely on the Titan platform.
Laguii
Posts: 16
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 21:21

Re: Pearl 2010 usb

Postby Laguii » 11 Oct 2016, 14:41

Gregory wrote:
Gregory wrote:The port was put in so that it could be implemented later however no software was ever released that made use of that port.

This is still the case, the classic Pearl software is no longer being actively developed, the focus is now solely on the Titan platform.


It's realy domage because i just bought a Pearl 2010 and it's a very expansive .
I hope connect the Pearl simulator like à synchronise console with the Pearl 2010!

The Pearl expert is Now out of m'y distributeur catalogue ...

Thanks for your answer.
Best regards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests