7.2 shape/wheel bug

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

hjige

7.2 shape/wheel bug

Postby hjige » 07 Jan 2014, 18:20

After updating our Titan Mobile to v7.2, both the shape generator and wheels have been acting weird.
The wheelvalue have been changing randomly instead of increased/decreased as it should be.
The shape generator has a similiar problem with values jumping and might have something to do with the wheels. When doing a dimmer spread on several ledbars, the spread on the subfixtures cant be spread on more than the number of cells in the ledbar.
Is there a bugfix for this?
niclights
The eManual

Re: 7.2 shape/wheel bug

Postby niclights » 08 Jan 2014, 20:03

If possible can you please provide more details, preferably all necessary steps to repeat from a new show?

I've looked at dimmer spread on subfixtures and can't find any problem with spreads greater than the number of cells although I did notice that if only one multi-cell fixture is selected the spread is incorrect (requires double to achieve the expected effect - ie. 90 degrees = 180 degree etc.)
hjige

Postby hjige » 15 Jan 2014, 10:39

I'm not really sure if I know how to recreate the show, I programmed all in advance except for the led bar-fx.
I could however get a hold on of the showfile if you want to have a look.

Best regards!
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 15 Jan 2014, 10:53

If you send a show please provide exact instructions on how to repeat the issues. You can send it to nick (dot) morris (at) avolites (dot) com.