Titan Mobile remote.

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Judge

Titan Mobile remote.

Postby Judge » 02 Oct 2013, 17:07

I just upgraded my TM to V7 and of course the first thing I wanted to try out was the Android remote app. Now I do have an old Belkin router kicking around but its massive and in the spirit of staying mobile I bought a new little wireless AP and router from good old Maplins:

Its the TP Link TL WR702N and is just shy of £20 and is tiny and cute. Initially I had trouble with it as for some reason my laptop had set itself to some bizarre IP range but once I had manually changed that and the subnet all was good. The range on this thing is fine, and it seems stable and can be powered from AC adaptor or USB so its perfect for the job.
Now, I can connect to my TM and the showfile loads. So far I have called up lamps, played with focuses and created some new pallets. What I cannot seem to do is bring up cues. If I hit the Cue button I just have a blank grid of numbers. Whats the deal here? I have in the show file 6 pages of cues plus a main cue stack.
Thanks
niclights
The eManual

Re: Titan Mobile remote.

Postby niclights » 02 Oct 2013, 17:21

Are your cues in the playbacks workspace? The cues section of the remote mirrors this.
Judge

Postby Judge » 02 Oct 2013, 17:40

Ah I see. No, I have never actually used the Playback view window. So I see that I can record a new cue and record to there instead, and also copy an existing cue from a playback fader into a spot on the playback window. These playbacks just latch on and off it seems, or are there other options? I cannot believe I have only just come across this....
Thanks
j
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 02 Oct 2013, 17:49

You can define the touch key actions in the same way as physical keys using key profiles.