Pearl 2010 Patch list problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Stefin

Pearl 2010 Patch list problem

Postby Stefin » 13 Sep 2013, 10:48

Hi,

I´m having a very interesting problem (I suppose, it´s interesting only for me, but still). I have been programing show, everything worked as it should, but suddenly, I´ve lost control of some channels on my fixtures and some dimmers as well. I´ve tried to change DMX address of incorrectly working fixture on DMX address of fixture, which worked ok, and everything worked ok. After that, I´ve looked into patch list, and couldn´t belive what I´ve seen. The another device DMX was repatched to different addresses in this way:

Lets say, that I´ve got on my first universe patched 1-31 dimmers, 68-132 one type of fixtures, and from 150 to 255 the second type of fixtures. The miracle is, that from nowhere, the addresses of first fixture (lets say 68-86) disappeared, and single channels got repatched in no order. for example channel 68 on channel 2, ch 69 on 162, ch 70 on 511, ch 71 on 152 and so on.

I´ve changed the buged fixtures back in order, but I´ve no idea what got wrong, and how to avoid this problem. I need to use the console for 35 concerts from tomorow to end of november, so I will be thankfull for any ideas.

Thanks for help.
Stefin