How to change the number of a cue within cue list

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Judge

How to change the number of a cue within cue list

Postby Judge » 01 May 2013, 10:26

So I have my show cue stack. For various reasons I had to insert a new cue at the start called 0.5
I want to renumber this to cue 1 and then have the next one which is currently cue 1 change to 1.5
However if I click the cue in the list the softkeys look like I can change the number by clicking softkey D - however if I enter a new number there I just get a warning sign come up. I know there must be a way to do this!
Thanks
J
niclights
The eManual

Re: How to change the number of a cue within cue list

Postby niclights » 01 May 2013, 18:50

To renumber a cue first make sure you are in the Record Cue List menu (ie. Record/select cuelist handle). Then [Advanced Options], [Set Cue Number], input existing cue number you want to change on softkey A, input new number on softkey B, apply with sofkey C.

It might be useful if the [Set Cue Number] option was available in the Set Legend menu for cuelists as this is where you go when clicking on the cue number cells in the playback view workspace. I will add the proposal.
Judge

Re: How to change the number of a cue within cue list

Postby Judge » 01 May 2013, 19:13

Okay, thanks very much. Going into record mode first just did not occur to me, and really its not surprising! Not where you might expect to find that command.
Cheers
J