Viewing more than cuelist

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

madmike

Viewing more than cuelist

Postby madmike » 11 Jan 2013, 13:31

Recently I programmed my Tiger Tuch for a big danceparty.
I made three separatly cuelists, one for each type of fixture I had.
I could not find out how to wiew more than one cuelist at the time.
I had an external screen, with the idea that I would split it and wiew all the lists there, but the screen only showed the active one...

Is there anybody else having the same problem?

Best regards/ Micke!
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 11 Jan 2013, 13:51

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. However, it is on the feature request list....
madmike

Postby madmike » 14 Jan 2013, 09:04

Thank you for your quick reply, although your answer was not what I was hoping for :) Let´s cross our fingers that they fix it soon!

Thank you and take care!
//Micke
ChrisLITaz

Postby ChrisLITaz » 17 Jan 2013, 04:25

I second this request.

i just programed a tour and have a few stacks i would like to view at once.
Chris LIT
Lighting Designer
Project Manager
Creative Backstage Tempe AZ.
creativebackstage(dot)com
Chris(at)Creativebackstage(dot)com
Judge

Postby Judge » 19 Jan 2013, 00:29

While on the subject of cuelists, I woulld really like to see a fix that would keep the selected and next cues visible at all times like it is on the little window on the main screen.Currently if you load the list and select first cue the cue 1 is at top of the screen. As the cue list proceeds to run the cursor bar goes down the screen but when it gets to the bottom you cannot see the upcoming cues without manually scrolling the window. Ideally the window would move automatically.
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 25 Jan 2013, 01:53

Although it is not quite the same the window should scroll so that the live cue is always in view along with the one immediately after it. For this to work please ensure that no cues are highlighted in blue as this indicates that they are selected for editing so the window will not scroll. The simplest way to deselect all the cues is to select one of the legends (which will take you into the Set Legend menu) then press Exit.
Judge

Postby Judge » 25 Jan 2013, 11:49

Well yes, but on my screen on external monitor the current cue shows okay but the next cue is only partially visible. I think it would really be useful to evryone f this could be looked at so that the current cue cursor remains for instance in the centre of the screen.