titan simulator activation problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

themastermix

titan simulator activation problem

Postby themastermix » 17 Dec 2012, 13:11

hi
i have installed titan simulator but i'm unable to activate the software in no way ...i have tried changing compatibility mode to xp or vista i still get the same error message ( An error occurred while attempting to generate an activation code: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
i have been installing , uninstalling , tried offline activation and internet activation nothing seems to work

i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit , i wonder if this is the problem (64-bit) i have tried installing it on my laptop which also have windows 7 home edition 64 bit i also had the same problem in activating
i began to think it's not designed for x64b ..is it designed to work on 64 bit ? if yes then what would be the problem
thank you
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 17 Dec 2012, 13:31

I have it running fine on Win 7 64bit here so this is not the problem. Do you have .Net installed? I thought it was already included in Win 7 but I could be wrong.
ken

Postby ken » 18 Dec 2012, 02:00

hello , i try to actived the simulator yesterday , and the website tell me there is a mistake just as you said . But i try it again today and it is ok.
i think it is the problem with the server. no matter the xp or win 7,the simulator is good for work . i'm the chinese distributor for Avolites .
Gregory

Postby Gregory » 19 Dec 2012, 11:49

This was an issue with the licensing server on the website for a couple of days. This should now be resolved, sorry for the inconvenience.