prob p2k4

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

GARSTY

prob p2k4

Postby GARSTY » 30 Mar 2004, 11:23

:( hi all have encountered 2 problems with pearl2k4

1.using mac 600's i had programmed 10 different colors onto 10 faders in rec ord by channel mem '0' but when fading a color and then raising the next one the two colors would mix the only solution to this was to go to white then go to the fader and pull up the color

2.another problem was having recorded 15 looks onto 15 faders in rxf mem'0' when i would pullup the next fader the previous faders looks would appear again only way to stop this from happening was to soft reset the desk between blackouts

have feb software loaded into desk

any help appreciated thanks.
yokakoka

Postby yokakoka » 30 Mar 2004, 13:10

Here is the solution!!!!

In the first case, you only have record one parameter in the memory. Try to record the second channel at 0 value. This is, you have to has every colour channels active (with "m") or you have to record by fixture. I think you have to record the memoy in mode 2 if you want to get out the colour when you get down the fader.

I don't understand the second problem

I hope resolve your question
Mezz

Postby Mezz » 16 May 2004, 18:01

I used to have the same problem with the pan/tilt of the martin wizzard. (if you raise a fader and than lower it again, it doesn't come back)
go to the shape generator menu, playback paramaters and than hit the swop of the playback on which you've recorded the colour. toggle size and speed to timed (just like you do with movinglight chases). this should help