Titan V6 bug (park/repatch) / Simulator Help files

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

BasVal

Titan V6 bug (park/repatch) / Simulator Help files

Postby BasVal » 12 Oct 2012, 09:08

Last night a got my Tiger Touch working on V6.

I parked some fixtures we only use on special occasions so they won't light up in the visualiser when not used but i think i found a bug here.

After parking i tried to repatch these fixtures again because i was testing the new (very nice) Patch list feature.

I noticed i can only set a (new) DMX adres to the fixtures but not the DMX line they're on.

They where patched on the first DMX line automatically but they where on the 4th before parking.

I couldn't find a way to change this.

Maybe someone could test this?

Ps in my case i think i could better "freeze" the fixtures but i believe repatching still has to be modified?

On the Simulator version i noticed the HELP files on the start menu are only available for Sapphire & Mobile but not for TT and PE these are also opening the Sapphire versions
. . : : B a s V a l : : . .

www.BasVal.nl
www.deSenaat.nl
MbeNL

Also problems with patching etc

Postby MbeNL » 26 Oct 2012, 18:34

Hi BasVal,

Im user of an Pearl Tiger Touch and also of the Expert Titan.

I'm having the same problems, with re-patch fixtures. I cant give a new address to some of my fixtures. Some fixtures accept the repatch, some of them don't.

Well, this is very difficult, but it is in the software, when I give a restart to the whole console I can repatch the fixtures again. But when I again have a few patch problems I need to restart the software for the second or third time...

I have this problem with Titan 6, most of the time at the Expert desk. Not that much at the Tiger Touch. But it can be also a big problem on the Tiger Touch, because, it is in the software of Titan 6.
BasVal

Postby BasVal » 05 Nov 2012, 07:24

hi Michael,

I think i've had a different problem:

After parking i could give a fixture a new adres but only on dmx line 1, and not for example on line 2, 3 etc.

I upgraded to Titan 6.1 last week and now it's possible again to set dmx line AND adres when repatching.

And also some memory problems are solved now
(looked like multitasking was difficult on V6)

groetjes van een landgenoot :wink:
. . : : B a s V a l : : . .

www.BasVal.nl

www.deSenaat.nl