Link after previous

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

ricws

Link after previous

Postby ricws » 11 May 2012, 16:25

Was programing a cue list for a theatrical show and some how the console got switched to a default of "Link after Previous" instead of "Wait for Go" and now after adding a new Cue I have to change it back to "Wait for Go" each time. How do I get it back to a default of "Wait for Go"?
Using Pearl Expert Titan V5 with wing
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 11 May 2012, 17:52

Are you certain you are recording a cue-list and not a chase?
ricws

Postby ricws » 11 May 2012, 18:59

Not at the console now but, pretty sure started as cue list.
It recorded the previous days session as cues with "Wait for Go" but the next day appended or inserted cues were "Link after".
The show is running tonight and tomorrow night then over, so Its not anything I'm going to change now. Was just curious as to why it was happening and how to prevent it from happening again on another show.
Thanks.
ricws

Postby ricws » 12 May 2012, 17:51

Yes, definitely says that it is a cue list.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 12 May 2012, 17:53

Unfortunately I have been unable to repeat this.
peter.rodda

Postby peter.rodda » 14 May 2012, 14:32

I may be incorrect, but I think once you change a value in a cue-list cue it becomes default until you change it again. I was once programming a long cue list, and somewhere along I made the fade time in "set times" (soft key E) 8 sec... without changing it again it made every cue after that have a 8 sec fade time. I see that the cue link is also set in the "set times" tab, so maybe its for similar reasons...
ricws

Postby ricws » 31 May 2012, 17:07

peter.rodda wrote:I may be incorrect, but I think once you change a value in a cue-list cue it becomes default until you change it again. I was once programming a long cue list, and somewhere along I made the fade time in "set times" (soft key E) 8 sec... without changing it again it made every cue after that have a 8 sec fade time. I see that the cue link is also set in the "set times" tab, so maybe its for similar reasons...

You are correct. Now that I have the console back in the shop and can play with it, I found that If you press soft key E (Set Times) and change to link after previous before appending the cue it remains as the default.