Cuelist views

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

peter.rodda

Cuelist views

Postby peter.rodda » 01 Nov 2011, 11:57

When I click on the cuelist to view it, sometimes a cue view opens on top of it with a blank cue and I have to close it to view my cues in the cue list. But this only happens 50-60% of the time and I cant figure out why it does it some times and not other times?

And…

Can I change the order of columns in the cuelist view? I want to put notes in for the operator: follow spot cues, manual faders that must be run during the cue, etc. But when I have a few autoloads in the cuelist then you have to scroll over far to the right to see the notes column.
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 01 Nov 2011, 13:29

I cannot say about cue view problem. It might be useful to state which console type and how you are viewing the cue - ie. are you touching above the cue in TT or TM or using the selecting the playback from the view menu etc.

I don't think it is possible to reorder columns but I can enter this as a request.
peter.rodda

Postby peter.rodda » 02 Nov 2011, 06:49

Using TM and clicking with mouse on the cuelist (it would be directly above the fader on the TT).

I never used to use the cue view (when u click the view button at the end of a cue in the cuelist view). But then I needed to do some edits "spreadsheet" style and so used the cue view... Now it seems to pop up automatically with the cue view when ever I view cuelists- but on a blank cue (it's not viewing any specific cue)
peter.rodda

Postby peter.rodda » 13 Nov 2011, 11:21

I figured out why this happens...

If you have a cuelist view open, and then you click again on the playback, it opens a cue view window. So usually, when I change page and kill the previous cuelist, it does not close the previous cue list view. So when I fire the new cue list and click on its playback to see its contents, it opens a cue view and a cue list view (because the old cue list view is still open).

So if I make sure that I close all cuelist views before trying to open a new one, then only the new cuelist view will open.