Titan Mobile Software Hung

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

kevin charge

Titan Mobile Software Hung

Postby kevin charge » 06 Sep 2011, 16:06

Hi All

I have a bit of a question, I was programming my Titan Mobile when the software hung, it wouldn't respond to desk button pushes or using the mouse to click the on screen buttons. It would try and do the current task but it was minutes between anything happening on screen. Windows appeared to be happy (as it gets). Unfortunately I can't remember what I was doing at the time exactly, usual preshow programming frenzy. I was wondering if there is a way to find out what caused it, wether it was me pressing wrong buttons and getting in a mess, or Titan itself, or windows getting upset.

Cheers, Kev.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 06 Sep 2011, 16:24

Hi,

I fear there is only very little chance: technically, start the Log Collector (Start -> Programs -> Avolites -> Tools -> Log Collector), and send in the resulting zip file, which will include all available logs. But I guess software guys are quite busy right now, so please be patient.

Furthermore, obviously please make everything possible to exclude other programs interfering with Titan Mobile. Candidates might be virus scans, or large file actions on external drives, and many more.

Sebastian
basvsteen

Postby basvsteen » 04 Oct 2011, 12:53

Hi There,

I've got the same problem, when programming my Titan Mobile. The problem appeared when I strore a Que and then clear the Programmer.
I've had 20 ziplights controlled, so i think this could not be the problem..
peter.rodda

Postby peter.rodda » 21 Oct 2011, 19:48

I had a slow down problem myself 2 days ago...

I was programming for about 12 hours, and then everything slowed down slightly... When typing in legends there would be a delay in when the letters would appear. Only slight however, maybe just under a second.

But it would also affect clicking pallets. It would take about a second to apply.

It may have been the Laptop, because a restart of windows fixed it, but it was still pretty scary.