D4 wishlist and pers. issue

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

bob@midamericasound.com

D4 wishlist and pers. issue

Postby bob@midamericasound.com » 12 Oct 2004, 14:43

I am very happy with the stability and features in the latest build but am gettting anxious for some new features and things I miss from the D3.

How soon can we expect a Lee color table?

I would really like the quick times (slow,med,fast) feature, I miss being able to improvise times with 3 key strokes (group,number,pallet)

Its not a big list but if I could have these I would be happy for quite a while.

PS: personality request
HES Colorpower (PS for color command) The power supply has to have its own channel.
Generic 1 channel LTP with values table for safe, reset all, reset fix 1 through 15 (see manual)
Phil

Postby Phil » 13 Oct 2004, 09:53

I’ve just looked at your request for a Colorpower personality, but it already seems to exists in our database - see here – and has done for almost a year. Do you need it for another console, or is the current personality ok for you?

If you find you require any other personalities, if you fill out the form on the requests page of our personality library we should be able to provide you with quicker service since it ensures we have all the information we require for any requests readily in one place.

Phil Rogers
Software Department
Avolites Ltd.
bobw@midamericasound

D4 wish list

Postby bobw@midamericasound » 13 Oct 2004, 14:03

Im sorry, I need the Colorpower pers. for a Pearl 2004

I added the personality request to my post as an afterthought, I usually go to the personality site fot that.
Phil

Postby Phil » 13 Oct 2004, 14:19

Ok, I've added the request and created the personality. Once one of my collegues has checked the file it should be available for upload.

Phil Rogers
Software Team
AvolitesSoftwareTeam

Postby AvolitesSoftwareTeam » 13 Oct 2004, 16:46

Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to make a post on the forum. You should, by now, have received a reply from me regarding your requests.

The purpose of this forum is to make it possible for you, our clients, to seek help with any matters related to console operation, and where possible, to provide help, if you feel that your experience will be of benefit to other users. If you would like to make a request for features or to report a problem then please email me directly on shahid@avolites.com.

If you wish to make a request for a new personality file then fill in and submit this form.

If you do find a personality file bug then please notify us and we will endeavour to fix the problem as quickly as possible. You can notify us by first selecting the fixture in the fixture database and then submitting a bug report, do this by clicking on the picture of the bug from the fixture details page.

Most importantly, please subscribe your email address here so that we can keep you notified of console related news and software updates.

If all this sounds horrendously complicated then just drop me a line.

Shahid Anwar
Software Director
Avolites Limited