Titan Mobile Blackout, Labeling

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Dustin Snyder

Titan Mobile Blackout, Labeling

Postby Dustin Snyder » 21 Jun 2011, 21:57

I am interested in the titan mobile, but have a few questions about it. Since the console includes no GM, is there a way to instantly BO and then restore to the state of multiple PBs running? Also I am curious as to how the PB legends will line up to the PBs and if they are adjustable in size. Being able to change pages and see what is on each PB is very important to me, as is BO. I know that this can be done with the tiger touch, but I'm interested in being able to program on a flight/bus and the touch seems a little big for that. Thoughts?
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 22 Jun 2011, 20:53

As for the DBO: I might overlook some nifty detail (used this only for a little show with some statics), but: program a 'dummy' cue onto one of the buttons, set key profile to 'SWOP', and you're done (this way you might consider including a 'block shape' for your movers, too...) .

PB legend size (I guess you refer to the virtual roller): no, there is no way to change their size - the virtual roller will always consume a fixed percentage of your screen real estate. Thus, with a screen of appropriate size, they'll line up pretty well with the actual handles - however, this is not really a hindrance.

The PB touch buttons ('playbacks' workspace window, however, can be adjusted in size as like as all the other workspace windows' touchbuttons.
Dustin Snyder

Postby Dustin Snyder » 22 Jun 2011, 21:38

What is the appropriate size screen? Also, for the dummy Q, would it be mode 2 thus allowing the fixtures to resume on all active PBs?
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 22 Jun 2011, 23:15

Well, no, standard mode 0 does the job - since it swops the HTP channels only (dimmer); you'll see the movements of running chases/shapes whilst blacking out. Mode 2 is to make LTP channels fade.

Screen size: best thing would be to try yourself - you'll soon learn that matching sizes to the real handles is by far not that important (in particular since the screen will not be directly behind the faders anyway). I will not come to test it before tomorrow, but I personally feel comfortable with 17" and 19" - bigger sizes require larger movements with your pointing device/ your extremities when using a touch screen; smaller sizes give you less overview. It always depends from your working habit.
litefish

Postby litefish » 23 Jun 2011, 13:02

hi
i think avo should add another view
to the HUD work space with
50% of the window for the 20 buttons
and 50% of the window for the 10 faders
just my opinion
thanks
litefish
SLS

Postby SLS » 10 Jul 2011, 14:41

Hi, the work space issue should be sorted by ver 6 of the mobile software, in which I am told they will be allowing 2 screens and so your problem will be sorted. This is good news for us uses and makes the mobile far more versertile and easyer in use. Hope this helps
:lol: