Titan Feature Requests

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

stephlight

Global palettes for all attributes

Postby stephlight » 21 Jul 2016, 10:16

It would be interesting to have the opportunity to create global palette for all attributes. For exemple it's not working for Zoom and it could be useful to be able to create 0% 25% 50% 75% 100% global palettes for zoom.

stephlight

Color

Postby stephlight » 21 Jul 2016, 10:22

Correspondence exists from Color Mixing to color wheel , it would be interesting to have one from the color wheel to the Color Mixing.
stephlight

Locked for Master

Postby stephlight » 22 Aug 2016, 09:52

• It would be nice to have a Locked Option on Masters (Speed, BPM...) to have it on the same fader on all pages.

Implemented - Press Playback Options and select the master
stephlight

Re: Titan Feature Requests

Postby stephlight » 29 Aug 2016, 13:58

Hello,
- In fixture view, on the top of the window, we can see selected fixtures. It would be nice, to have an option to see it with the selection order.

- When I select a group, or if I make a selection, with special order it would be useful that in the patch view we can use the selection order to repatch or change the user numbers.

- In the Layout view when we use the Arrange function, it would be interesting to use the selection order and not only arrange by user numbers.

Best regards
Enjoy your AVOLife
yyy898

Postby yyy898 » 03 Sep 2016, 20:52

closing confirmation on the desks too,
I know they are working on a closing confirmation for titan one and mobile, but make this on the consoles too.
Today i went to tools -> switch tasks -> titan 10.0 out of curiosity, instaid of minimalising it i closed it.
Shortly after i closed it i got the session lost warning and had to restart the software.
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 04 Sep 2016, 05:27

Import of external data (.csv or .xml) to create a cuelist.
Specifically, import of Reaper-generated .csv files to a cuelist.
Reaper is an affordable audio editing software. It can generate timecode (LTC/MTC) and allow users to set regions (a defined timespan) and markers (punctuals) on an audio file, then export those to a .csv file. ( http://www.reaper.fm/ )
Hog4 added this feature and it's also possible on MA2 via third-party softawre. If it works half the way it's supposed to, it's a killer feature for any operator working with timecode. Basically, regions are imported as cuelists and markers are imported as cues with their specific time filled in the timecode section.
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 04 Sep 2016, 05:45

Enhancement of the Group auto selections options.
Odd/Even could be able to use the fixture order we define for a group instead of the selection order.
i.e. If I create a group of 7 fixtures and define a 1-1-2-1-2-1-1 fixture order for it, I expect the Odd selection tool to select the first two, last two and 'middle' fixtures, but at the moment it 'just' uses the selection order so the Odd auto select give me a 1-X-3-X-5-X-7 fixture selection.
Being able to give the same fixture order number in a group to more than one fixture is a great feature of Titan ; this would just nail it and make sub-groups creation a lot more easier.

Similarily, every time I select an ordered group with 'twin' fixtures in in, I realize I kinda expect the Fix+1/-1 key to select all the #1 fixtures, then all the #2 and so on...

NB : also, if group fixture order could work kinda like a palette and affect recorded cues using it when the group order is updated...
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 05 Sep 2016, 23:43

A distinct workspace for the mobile fader wing executors. It would be more practical to be able to have the FW workspace sitting next to it instead of switching from faders to exec to faders.
Being able to change the appearance of the wing fader view in order to have the 20 of them in line would be neat also, although not priority.
chrisletens

Postby chrisletens » 06 Sep 2016, 08:28

It would be nice to be able to set fade times / delay times on the dmx channels of a fixture.

This way you will be able to sink the speed of RGB fixtures with the speed of the flags from the CMY fixtures.
stephlight

Postby stephlight » 08 Sep 2016, 09:31

Hi,

As it is recomended, in layout , to let one empty pixel between two used it would be nice to have a tool to insert it automaticaly.

Thanks
Best regards
Enjoy your AVOLife
stephlight

Postby stephlight » 15 Sep 2016, 08:32

Hello,
I made a presentation of Titan yesterday for 2 operators that are working on tours and events, they had 3 major requests :

- A Quick Merge to merge values that are in the programmers in a cue that is in a cue list (even if the channels were not already in the cue).

- As we already have: Time fixture x Through y to fan fade times, could we have the same for all channels values and delays times? Could we also have x Through y Through x ?

- A way to desactivate a tracked Shape on one or more fixture(s) (not all) (perhaps with Off to be able to reacover it in a next cue)

Thanks
Best regards
Enjoy your AVOLife
AndreH

Postby AndreH » 15 Sep 2016, 14:38

A client of mine want to have a colour master, similar to the the intensity master, but for colours
chrisletens

Postby chrisletens » 02 Oct 2016, 13:13

It would be nice to have release cue in stead of release playback... this way you don't have to trigger the fader every time you release a cue
stephlight

Postby stephlight » 06 Oct 2016, 10:08

chrisletens wrote:It would be nice to have release cue in stead of release playback... this way you don't have to trigger the fader every time you release a cue

+1
It would be interesting that Titan use the fader position and not have to pull it down than up to play a Cue list.
stephlight

Postby stephlight » 06 Oct 2016, 10:18

Hi,

It would be interesting to see in "Pixel mapper Preview" workspace all effects that are using Layouts.

Thanks
Enjoy your AVOLife
Stéphane