Titan Feature Requests

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

JSSound

Re: Titan Feature Requests

Postby JSSound » 03 Apr 2017, 10:58

Related to the masters:
It would be interesting to see for a fixtues which masters or groups it is linked to.
I had the Scenario that after deleting / moving of Groups I could not locate the dimmer of a fixture, because the master was missing.
The only way (thanks Sebastian) was release all masters, but during a Show that is difficult if all masters become active ;-)
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 09 Apr 2017, 05:53

Addition to my request/suggestion of 04 Sep 2016 04:45 :

- Regarding the fact that group selection options are 'hidden' in the [All] key :
the contextual menu of the group window is almost empty ; could it be populated with Odd/even/rdm... touch buttons ?
- an 'Mirror' option allowing to use the the basic linear layout/selection of fixtures instead of fixture selection order would be nice
i.e. selecting odd fixtures like this : V X V X V V X V X V instead of V X V X V X V X V X
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 09 Apr 2017, 06:00

Clearly not a priority but today I tried to edit PB options doing
PB Options > Speed Source > then tap my chosen Speed master touch button...
Oddly, I must say I expected it to work :-)
(I was on V9.1, maybe it's implemented yet ?)

On a more annoying topic : renaming masters does not rename them in the menus.
I stupidly renamed my BPM 3 as 'Chases BPM' and found myself stupid when an hour later I struggled to remember which one it was when proposed BPM 1,2,3... in the PB options menu...
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 22 Apr 2017, 17:36

A "Workspaces" workspace window - which could be useful, especially now that we can resize windows : a single row or column would give us access to a second workspaces shortcuts pool...
All workspaces appear in the show library under the label 'Workspaces : Page 1" so, isn't that already a thing in the software ?

Context : I admit 12 workspaces are quite fine - but my startshow has already 10 and I could use a few more, honestly - especially when using tricks like 'All Palettes windows in Page 2'.

I rely on numbered views called by macros to solve the issue anyway but, at least, workspaces numbers could be shown in the show library (and workspaces displayed in a numeric order), so that the "[View] [number] [enter]" method could be used easily.

Thanks.

Charles
wizby

Postby wizby » 25 Apr 2017, 14:53

Please make Masters assignable as a button or make it able to be triggered from midi. Especially intensity ones.
Manu

Postby Manu » 25 Apr 2017, 15:52

Hi

A timing for the clear, like for palettes, for exemple : "5" and "clear" = clear in 5 secondes.
And a posibility to play on / off on a shape in shape&effects palettes.

Nic - Timed clear is already implemented exactly in that way.
eslam0101000

Multi touch support?

Postby eslam0101000 » 30 Apr 2017, 10:28

Multi touch support?
Judge

Postby Judge » 01 May 2017, 14:27

A really useful addition for those of us that run lots of shows as cuelists would be the ability to label cues in a list in different colours, or add a halo effect.
For instance I would love to be able to assign a special colour to a cue that has the next cue as a follow-on so I know - or the operator knows not to go next.
If we have the cuelist open in its own window this information is visible as text, but a simple colour device would be great.
JVL

Re: Multi touch support?

Postby JVL » 03 May 2017, 21:46

eslam0101000 wrote:Multi touch support?

Yes. Multitouch for Titan One would rock :)

And MIDI-support for Titan One, please.
rkeijsers

Postby rkeijsers » 08 May 2017, 20:19

The option to start macros at startup.

Like playbacks with the "start on startup" option in V10.1
rkeijsers

Postby rkeijsers » 08 May 2017, 20:24

Save the keyboard setting when choosing between "manual open" and "auto open" the buildin keyboard window in the Titan PC Suite.

It saved it as long as the software runs, but after a restart of the software its back to "manual open" and the setting didn't save.
rkeijsers

Postby rkeijsers » 08 May 2017, 20:26

When placing a Bpm master on the playback Window, the tap tempo doesn't work.

When it is placed on a button on the top right of my Titan Mobile the tap tempo works fine.

Gregory - This has been entered as bug #67686.
fireball40k

Postby fireball40k » 12 May 2017, 11:09

Is there any possibility to show the Halo colours in the Titan Remote app? Because the fixture list gets bounced into a vastly different shape on the small screen, it is sometimes hard to find the specific fixture you need. If the halo colours were brought across it might make locating them a little easier.
DeMads

Postby DeMads » 16 May 2017, 14:16

I would like an option to export/import usersettings and key profiles seperate. Or at least put them into the softwareshell/main program instead of showfiles.
I know, the import option is a handy workaround for it but starting a new show with your own "user" settings loaded in one click, is a bit faster than importing from a show.
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 17 May 2017, 15:12

About user profiles : global release mask seems unaffected by a user change. I wish I could retain mask settings on a per user basis (useful in a festival setup - i.e. I like the Avo way of clearing and releasing while some guest operators like the Hog/MA way (Clear releases to playback values + Global release mask set to everything included). User profiles already retain global release time and Clear options but not Global release mask (v10.1).