Titan Feature Requests

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

bercic

Blind to live

Postby bercic » 21 Jan 2016, 11:08

• step 1 press blind
    step 2 set scene
    step 3 press blind and scene goes live
    option to set fade time before going live would also be nice
implemented v10

StijnS

WYSIWYG autopatch

Postby StijnS » 21 Jan 2016, 13:57

• Could Avolites also consider supporting WYSIWYG's "Autofocus" and "Autopatch" features? This adds some intelligence to the connection between Titan and WYSIWYG: selecting spots in WYSIWYG, and transferring that selection to Titan. Or creating a patch in WYSIWYG and transferring it to Titan... http://www.cast-soft.com/wysiwyg/perform
danhoff

Re: Titan Feature Requests

Postby danhoff » 21 Jan 2016, 14:51

• Playback Options at-a-glance. The software has added so many options, especially to a cue list, that the old sidebar menu system is pretty clunky. It would be great to have a 'Playback Options Window' that could be opened, and show all of the options that are set for a playback on a single screen. implemented v10
  • Ability to set a default setting for all of the Playback Options (i.e. all new cues/cuelists created in the future follow my customized default settings, rather than having to change every single one). Copy/Paste of Playback Options would be an alternative approach to this. #21242
  • Ability to edit a MIDI mapping once it has been created, rather than having to delete and re-create just to change the MIDI note #21686
Last edited by danhoff on 21 Jan 2016, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
bercic

Import key profile

Postby bercic » 23 Jan 2016, 10:25

• To have global key profiles. Where you can share them between shows.
implemented v10

funlight

(multiple)

Postby funlight » 27 Jan 2016, 16:17

• Auto Open Playback View Window When a Cue list Connects (selectable from user settings) I love to open playback view when I use cue lists. #62813
  • Be able to MID when autoload (selectable). In cue lists,sometimes I would like to get MID from next autoload,If this possible, Linking Cue Feature is no longer needed.
  • Hilight Lowlight Profiles (like key profiles). Different Hilight methods are needed,in different focus situations. It's very usefull if I could select profiles. #62812
erickkrau

Change language (PC)

Postby erickkrau » 16 Feb 2016, 10:32

• Option to change software language.
    We need an option in the Titan system where we can change the software language.
    Right now, to achieve this, we need to change the Operational System display language. And this is bad.
    In my case, for exemple, my laptop Windows come with a single language licence. So i need to use my Titan Mobile in a language i dont want to. i wish i had an option in software to put it in english , but i dont have.
Avljud

Auto legend from Capture

Postby Avljud » 09 Apr 2016, 20:28

• I have a feature request or an idea for the Titan software that might be helpful. When you record cues Titan automatically saves them like pictures that is shown over the playbacks. The next cue in the cuelist is than shown like a picture exactly the way you recorded it. Like a preview. It will include positions and colours. So for instance if you record a cue with moving heads in a cross and blue the Titan will save it like a picture for that cue. I think you might have to locate all fixtures in the visualiser though so the Titan knows the directions of the beams or would it be possible for somehow? It would give you a great preview for each channel in a quick way to see what's coming.

dev note - obvious way is to have an option to use Capture thumbnails
Judge

Postby Judge » 01 Jun 2016, 12:50

Consistency in Macro keys
When selecting macro for a head type there should be a consistent order of actions on the buttons, such as lamp on - lamp off - reset
At moment they jump around depending on type of fixture selected.

Workspaces
Need a new workspace option - pages. Then we could see pages as tiles with their name, copy and rename pages, change the order of them and build shows from parts of others. MagicQ has this feature and its really useful.
Quidam

Partial Loops

Postby Quidam » 12 Jun 2016, 22:53

Report of a request on the fb group : subroutines in sequences (cuelist/chases). Basically, partial loops, with the possibility of setting a loop count.

'Elsewhere', that looping part of a sequence is set in specific columns of the cuelist sheet, i.e. "Loop" and "Loop count".
First is the loop destination and determines which previous cue you will jump to (this could be set in Titan in the 'link' column) and the second, obviously, is the number of times you'll jump to it (which can also be 'infinite'). There's also a 'Loop Time column', with the possibility of defining a temporary loop running for X seconds.
Another way of doing it is having the possibility to create specific 'Link cues'. When you 'Go' them, the cuelist jumps to the cue specified in the fade column, and the delay column is used to set a loop count (or a 'forever' option).

stephlight

Strike Doose

Postby stephlight » 21 Jun 2016, 11:43

It would be interesting to have a direct access button to strike and doose lamp with a delay option to strike or doose selection with a delay between each fixture.
yyy898

Postby yyy898 » 25 Jun 2016, 18:13

I know this is already asked but it would be awesome if the macro's are commandline based, so you can edit macro's on the desk itself whitout the need of going in the macro's xml file with the risk of messing with something wrong.

Also the ability of using variables and user input during a macro.

This still is the main advantage of Grandma above avolites.
sjefsumpel

Postby sjefsumpel » 28 Jun 2016, 11:12

Please make it possible to hook the bpm of for instance key-frames relative to a BPM master, so you can use key frame bumps in the correct timing, or a divider on the bpm master (half speed, 1/4 s[eed etc.). At the moment the BPM tempo's are over the whole shape resulting in way to fast running shapes
pepiha83

Postby pepiha83 » 04 Jul 2016, 17:35

One more thing according to bpm masters would be very useful for me: I ´d like to use one BPM Master for multiple chasers. In this case, it would be very useful to not only get the speed from the BPM master but also the correct clock/step. At the moment, when one chaser is running with the BPM master as speed source (for example with tapped speed), and the second one was fired later, it runs the correct speed but out of sync. Perhaps it is a good idea to build this feature for example as clock source 1-4 additionally to current BPM masters.
stephlight

Selection in Layouts

Postby stephlight » 11 Jul 2016, 10:50

It would be interesting to have differents modes to select fixtures in layouts, for exemple be able to select by drawing a line, it would select only fixtures that handle is under the line.
stephlight

Selection in Layouts

Postby stephlight » 20 Jul 2016, 10:14

It would be interesting to select individual cells of multicells fixture in layout view.