Tiger problem

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

barni

Tiger problem

Postby barni » 25 Nov 2009, 02:26

Hi

My tiger wont save palets and the shapes wont work some times... what can be wrong?

I tried to repatch the console a cople of times and then it works... what can be wrong?

//Barni
EmmaThompson

Postby EmmaThompson » 06 Jan 2010, 10:05

Hi Barni,

Sorry for the late reply. If you could specify exactly how you are recording palettes it would be easier to see what's going wrong. One of the most common mistakes is to have the attribute bank set to the wrong thing when recording. If you have dimmer selected, then it will look at every channel you've changed and record all of them. If any other attribute is selected, it will only record that one. For example, if you have colour selected, but you have only changed a gobo channel to save a gobo palette, it won't save anything. This filter also works when recalling palettes.

With shapes, some won't work on certain fixtures. For example, a rainbow shape won't work on a fixture without colour mixing. If you have any further questions, please contact either myself or Nick Forro - nick at avolites.com.

Hope this helps!
Emma Thompson
Training and Events
Avolites
barni

Postby barni » 03 Mar 2010, 21:34

Hi

I talked to one of you on a roadshow in sweden and he told me to send you the showfile if I will have the same problem again.

thanx anyway!