On which date the software of Azure you it will be finished?

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Jomo

On which date the software of Azure you it will be finished?

Postby Jomo » 02 Sep 2009, 00:58

Hello.

I am one are (too much rare) defenders of Avolites in France, but I will like to know some things.

When you will there be finally a software succeeded and finished on Azure?
I bought one Azure 2004 soon 2 years ago and it is equipped with a standard connection USB, but no software envisages the use of it. On a two year old console, I must use ancestral discs of floppy 3,5 ''… Is to you there nothing to make?

And the dimmers patching problem “patch failed, Memory in uses” when one repatche a dimmer (I am obliged of patcher fixtures to crush the patch, to cut them then and repatcher of the dimmers over because if I cut the dimmers directly, the console lose also all the bonds towards the memories…)...

etc...

Then I see that everyone exite on Titan software for new consoles, but before launching new products, it will perhaps be necessary to think of finishing the existing products not?

I esper that one rather quickly will be able to have solutions because it am really problematic with long…
Without light, it's just radio...
juju

Postby juju » 06 Sep 2009, 13:58

+1 !

Thanks
Jomo

Postby Jomo » 29 Sep 2009, 15:22

up !
Without light, it's just radio...
kikixxx

Postby kikixxx » 13 Nov 2009, 00:51

up!!
Meuh!
Olie
Site Admin

Postby Olie » 16 Nov 2009, 09:48

It is unlikely that we will release software for the azure that allows you to use the USB port. We are focusing on the new Titan platform as this allows us to bring functions to the market which simply are not possible on the Azure hardware.

We do take seriously the support for older consoles which is why we released the USB upgrade board for the Pearl 2004 series.
Avolites Software Team