Titan Version 1.2 bugs

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

SL

Titan Version 1.2 bugs

Postby SL » 18 Aug 2009, 22:54

Hi!

Last weekend i had my first festival with Titan version 1.2. There i found some bugs;

When i was making a cuelist, with the first step i could use the AVO button, to speed up the wheels. After the first step, i couldn`t anymore. He was giving me a menu, but what i was having on my wheels disapeared until i didn`t hold the AVO button anymore.

I got some movement in the deskscreen, it was a quick flash of going to the left. This was while i was programming, and during the show. It was a festival, i don`t know if he did that while i wasn`t using the desk.

When i used shapes (color or dim shapes mainly), sometimes the desk didn`t released them when i had my fader down. The LED of the desk wasn`t on, and on the HUD you saw that the shape was off. In realtime you saw 'the last step' of the shape. With a dimshape on my moving lights, he held the last fixtures on that was used by the shape. You had to raise the fader again for releasing the shape.

When i used the desk for a while, i got 2 times a sort of hang up of the desk. You couldn`t use any buttons, but the desk did respond on fadermovements. But you could not use flashbuttons. The first time i had this, i was typing a fadetime for a palette (12 sec) and then he hang up, the second time i was typing also an fadetime (14 sec) for a palette.

This was what i could remember. Sorry for my bad english, and i hope it`s clear to you all.

Oh, and 1 request. Maybe some better shapes for RGB LED fixtures. Now it was sort of al of the same, what was a bit of boring. When you have 144 LED fixtures, it takes you a lot of time to make proper chases for them, also when you have another 15 moving lights, and more then 40 effectlights what need to be programmed and focussed in an hour or 3 till 4....
iadwm

Postby iadwm » 18 Aug 2009, 23:33

Hi,

I don't know if this is related to your problems....

But did you turn OFF the autosave function? It's recommended that it's turned off while running a show.

Andy
"It's the prospect of hearing something that you could never have dreamed existed"
John Peel

www.iadwm.com
niclights
The eManual

Re: Titan Version 1.2 bugs

Postby niclights » 19 Aug 2009, 00:03

SL wrote:I got some movement in the deskscreen, it was a quick flash of going to the left.

This interests me. It is something I've seen myself and have been trying to solve, although it does not have any adverse affect and is not related to Titan. This is the first time I have heard anyone else mention it.

I have swapped screen driver board and cable, so I think it is most likely a problem with the screen itself.
SL

Postby SL » 19 Aug 2009, 10:13

iadwm wrote:Hi,

I don't know if this is related to your problems....

But did you turn OFF the autosave function? It's recommended that it's turned off while running a show.

Andy

Yes, i had it off.