cmy easy

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

beck

cmy easy

Postby beck » 13 May 2005, 15:57

i was told by a colleuge that it was possible to use cmy on the pearl very easiely. i was told there is a option which come like " lee 206", "rosco 101" and more on the soft keys. is it so...
new13dad

Postby new13dad » 13 May 2005, 17:44

yeah, i saw that in an older high end studio color personality.
what happened to that?
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 14 May 2005, 01:27

It is so, in the form of tables. This information must be defined in the personality file under PFTABLE. This is the same information used to 'automatically create preset focuses (palettes) ...' when patching.

If it has not already been defined you can edit this yourself. It is not as complicated as it may seem, but you will have to work out the appropriate CMY values for your particular fixtures first.

Once defined they are accessible two ways:

In Program & RMT: Select the appropriate attribute button, which will automatically switch the LCD to the 'Attributes & Tables' view. From here you can use the wheels to scroll through defined colours.
In Program mode only: Press softbutton E ('Select an Attribute or Table') where any available tables are shown in inverse. Once you have selected a attribute, the defined colours can be recalled by softbutton.