Titan V7 Released

Questions or discussions about the Titan and classic consoles and software.

Moderator: Moderators

Olie
Site Admin

Titan V7 Released

Postby Olie » 09 Sep 2013, 09:58

You can now download Titan V7.0 from the latest version area of our website.

http://www.avolites.com/software/latest-version

The software is jam packed with new features and you can see a highlight of these http://www.avolites.com/news/details/articleid/411 or for a full list of the changes checkout the release notes.

We have also released a new remote app for Android which can be installed from the play store. If you have an iPhone then do not worry as an IOS version will be coming soon. The remote allows you to control the console through a valid WiFi connection to the console. Checkout this video which explains all the features.

When upgrading your console or PC please ensure you follow the instructions carefully and read the upgrade instructions in the release notes.
Avolites Software Team
BasVal

Re: Titan V7 Released

Postby BasVal » 18 Sep 2013, 08:33

hey Olie,

I have a Tiger touch (NOT PRO) console running on Titan 6.1, can i safely upgrade to T7?

I'm asking this because on the pro version some keys are moved, so will my keys for example "visualer" still be a visualer key or will it change to "view" just like on the PRO desks? Or has the pro version nothing to do with T7 and is changing the keys something caused by the USB panel drivers?

kind regards,

BasVal
. . : : B a s V a l : : . .

www.BasVal.nl
www.deSenaat.nl
niclights
The eManual

Postby niclights » 18 Sep 2013, 11:21

You can safely upgrade. All your keys will be the same as they are now. On the non-pro TT the new 'TIME' key is located between REC STEP and SNAP BACK (previously labelled NEXT TIME).
BasVal

Postby BasVal » 18 Sep 2013, 11:45

thnx Niclights,

so the button order is not part of Titan software :mrgreen:

I will try to upgrade the console this week to check out the new features!
. . : : B a s V a l : : . .

www.BasVal.nl

www.deSenaat.nl