Active Binding (propertyLink ID)

This is a place for people to chare the custom macros they have written.

Moderator: Moderators

Andrés Félix

Active Binding (propertyLink ID)

Postby Andrés Félix » 01 Oct 2023, 00:44

HELLO, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL AND SAFE, SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, BUT I HAVE A QUESTION. HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

BELOW I HAVE 8 MACROS (ALL IN THE SAME XML FILE)
THEY ARE SIMPLE MACRO TO CALL RESPECTIVE LAYOUTS.
I WOULD LIKE TO USE Active Binding,
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE propertyLink ID IS

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<avolites.macros>
<!-- Automatically exported from busking show v3 v16 - Titan Mobile 16.0.670.5 (TITAN-V16-FELIX) on 30/09/2023 23:53:10. -->
<macro id="Layouts.FADE">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1'}"/>
<name>FADE1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.Stack.PushOrReloadMenu("Primary", "Expert.Root.Program")</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",10)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",10)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.RIGHT">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.1'}"/>
<name>RIGHT1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.Stack.PushOrReloadMenu("Primary", "Expert.Root.Program")</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",11)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",11)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.LEFT">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.2'}"/>
<name>LEFT1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",12)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",12)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.IN">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.3'}"/>
<name>IN1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",13)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",13)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.OUT">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.4'}"/>
<name>OUT1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",14)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",14)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.UP">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.5'}"/>
<name>UP1</name>.
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",15)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",15)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.DOWN">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.6'}"/>
<name>DOWN1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",16)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",16)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
<macro id="Layouts.RAND">
<active binding="{propertyLink id='OnButtonUp' converter='LayoutsTouch.LayoutsEqualityConverter' converterParameter='1.7'}"/>
<name>RAND1</name>
<sequence>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonDown","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",17)</step>
<step pause="0.001">Menu.InjectInput("OnButtonUp","LayoutsTouch","Layouts",17)</step>
</sequence>
</macro>
</avolites.macros>
icke_siegen

Re: Active Binding (propertyLink ID)

Postby icke_siegen » 01 Oct 2023, 12:16

What exactcly do you want to achieve with Active Binding here ? Based on what to you want to highlight buttons?

This would affect which property you need to use.
Andés

Postby Andés » 01 Oct 2023, 23:44

Exactly!
Andrés Félix

Postby Andrés Félix » 02 Oct 2023, 17:56

exacly this is only macro to call some layout ( i save the macro in console and export ) now im trying to insert active binding, only for higlight the hande.
icke_siegen

Postby icke_siegen » 04 Oct 2023, 15:38

I am still guessing what you want to achieve (you want to have the button highlighted when a certain layout is being shown, right?)

I didn't find a way to retrieve the usernumber of the current layout. But if you can live with using the legends (Layout 1, Layout 2 etc. - or you change the coverterParameter accordingly) then this would work:

Code: Select all

<macro id="Avolites.Macros.SelectLayout_2" name="Select layout UN 2">   
  <active binding="{propertyLink id='Editor.Layouts.ContextLayout.Legend' converter='Math.EqualityConverter' converterParameter='Layout 2'}"/>
  <sequence>
    <step>Editor.Layouts.SetContextLayoutFromUserNumber(2)</step>
  </sequence>   
</macro>