Cuefixtureoverlap

This is a place for people to chare the custom macros they have written.

Moderator: Moderators

Andés

Cuefixtureoverlap

Postby Andés » 03 Jul 2023, 00:44

I very new in Avolites macros start with a simple go to cue (x) now I’m want to create macro with different overlapping .
but I’m not understand is in playback or is possible in cue.time.fixtureovelap ?
icke_siegen

Re: Cuefixtureoverlap

Postby icke_siegen » 03 Jul 2023, 10:40

Hi,

I don't know what exactly you want to achieve. You cannot call cues with a special overlap like you can with palettes.

If you want to make macros which set playbacks to a special overlap then please have a look at https://www.avolites.de/wiki/macros/example/livetiming. The syntax would be like this (load the playback in the editor, then set overlap, then clear the editor):

Code: Select all

<sequence>
      <step>Handles.ClearSelection()</step>
      <step>Handles.SetSourceHandle("PlaybackWindow", 0)</step>
      <step condition="Playbacks.IsCueHandle(Handles.SourceHandle)">ActionScript.SetProperty("Playbacks.Editor.SelectedPlayback", Handles.SourceHandle)</step>
      <step>Playbacks.Editor.EnsurePlaybackCueSelected()</step>
      <step>ActionScript.SetProperty.Float("Playbacks.Editor.Times.CueFixtureOverlap", 0.5)</step>
      <step>Handles.ClearSelection()</step>
    </sequence>
Andés

Re: Cuefixtureoverlap

Postby Andés » 03 Jul 2023, 13:46

May tank I have a cue list with only color I create macro for change the fade in time and I want achieve the same with the overlap!
Now just a question?
How I change de direction of overlap?
Is in group edit, fixture order?
Basically I want to create a simple colorpicker with each line is a ripe of fixtures and the columns are the color and macros change the fade in time and direction!