set effect direction in playback

This is a place for people to chare the custom macros they have written.

Moderator: Moderators

perrian

set effect direction in playback

Postby perrian » 15 Oct 2022, 21:11

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a way to change the effect/shape direction for a single or a range of playbacks.
I found a macro changing the spread of a playback which works amazing. not being the coding expert myself I tried alter the macro in a way to change the effect direction without any succes. I found the "change all shapes direction" macro but that's too wide of a range.
below are a few bits of code that I tried but not have worked so far. my suspicion is that it has something to do with a variable, but I'm not sure.

if someone has any idea it would be great!

perijn

code:
first try:

Code: Select all

<step>Include.SelectPlaybackHandle("Location=PlaybackWindow,3,1")</step>
<step condition="!Editor.Shapes.EditShapesEmpty">Editor.Shapes.SetCurrentShapesDirection("EndsInLinear")</step>
<step>Playbacks.MergePlaybackCue("Location=PlaybackWindow,3,1", true)</step>
[/code}
second try:

[code]<step pause="0.01">Include.SelectPlaybackHandle("Location=PlaybackWindow,3,1")</step>
<step>Editor.Shapes.ProgrammerShapesList()</step>
<step condition="!Editor.Shapes.ProgrammerShapes.Empty">Editor.Shapes.SelectAllShapes()</step>
<step condition="!Editor.Shapes.EditShapesEmpty">Editor.Shapes.SetCurrentShapesDirection("LeftToRight")</step>
<step pause="0.01">Playbacks.MergePlaybackCue("Location=PlaybackWindow,3,1", true)</step>[code][/code]