Change Key Profile

This is a place for people to chare the custom macros they have written.

Moderator: Moderators

kimwida

Change Key Profile

Postby kimwida » 14 Feb 2018, 16:16

Hi,there!

I try to make a macro to change three playbacks' key profile. (playbacks window 1 page 56,57 and 58 slot's playbacks)
I tested this code but nothing happened.

Code: Select all

<step pause="0.01">Profiles.AssignHandleProfile(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,1,56",0)</step>
   <step pause="0.01">Profiles.AssignHandleProfile(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,1,57",1)</step>
   <step pause="0.01">Profiles.AssignHandleProfile(handle:"Location=PlaybackWindow,1,58",7)</step>

My key profile order is "Run", "Takeover", "Program", "Theatre", "NightClub", "Latch", "Instant Button" and "Timed Flash".
Anybody help me!

============================================================================================================================

It's not gorgeous. But at least, I can change my key profile.

Profiles.AssignHandleProfile(handle:"chaseHandleUN=10555", Profiles.GetHandleProfileId(handle:"chaseHandleUN=11047"))

I set user id 11047 chase's key profile to user id 10555 chase's.
In this case, 11047 chase is dummy reference chase for key profile.
You can make some more reference chases for more key profile.

It will be much better if I know how to get titan id of my custom key profile.

============================================================================================================================

Now you can see the profile id of user id 10555 chase in the first cue legend of the chase.

Playbacks.SetCueLegend(handle:"chaseHandleUN=10555",1, Math.ToString(Profiles.GetHandleProfileId(handle:"chaseHandleUN=10555")))

After find out profile id (ex:493461), you can use like this.

Profiles.AssignHandleProfile(handle:"chaseHandleUN=5963",493461)