Pauze cue stack when fader down (see topic)

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

htevents

Pauze cue stack when fader down (see topic)

Postby htevents » 06 Apr 2023, 09:26

Hello all,

I already have a few cue stacks with the behavior I want, but with one cue stack I can''t figure it out.

I have a cue stack with 6 odd even colour changes, all cues are auto loaded playbacks containing a key frame shape with an odd/even colour change. The current behavior is that when I raise the fader, the first cue starts, then I can cycle through the cues in the stack to different colour changes. When I pull the fader to zero, the effect stops and the stack is fully released. When I raise the fader, it starts from the first cue again. What I would like to have is that when the stack is running and I am at cue 3 for example and pull the fader down to zero, the effect should stop, but is has to "pause" on that cue and release back to the normal colour, then when I raise the fader again, it continues on that cue.

For the cue stacks with dimmer fx, I set the fader mode to "kill with off". If I do that for my colour change fx, the effect is still present.

I hope you understand what I would like to achieve and can help me with this.

Thank you in advance.
Gregory

Re: Pauze cue stack when fader down (see topic)

Postby Gregory » 10 May 2023, 23:11

If it is a cue list with colour shapes you might be able to change the playback options so the size of the shape is controlled by the fader. The default setting will do this for just HTP shapes which would be why you would see different behaviour with dimmer shapes.

In the more general case there isn't a way to stop a cue list running e.g. fade times, link after previous, shapes etc. by pulling the fader out without also completely killing it and resetting the current cue.