How to clear one attribute from programmer?

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Johanvh

How to clear one attribute from programmer?

Postby Johanvh » 05 Apr 2023, 09:02

I read the Titan One Quick Start Guide.

Item 6.2 describes:

As with using the encoders, as soon as you change a value it will highlight in cyan,indicating it is in the programmer. If you then want to take this attribute out of theprogrammer, click it again and it will go grey.

I've tried to take out one attribute from the programmer but the highlighted cyan remains the same.I changed Dimmer (I) and Color (C). Both are highlighted in cyan. How can I remove the color from the programmer? When I click the (C) nothing happens.
icke_siegen

Re: How to clear one attribute from programmer?

Postby icke_siegen » 05 Apr 2023, 11:13

I don't have the quickstart guide in front of me, thus I cannot comment on it (I also believe it is somewhat dated). However, there are numerous ways to achieve this:
- clicking something again to remove it from the programmer does work in the Attribute Editor for some attributes, e.g. shutter or gobo -- but not for dimmer or colour as these controls are not the standard buttons
- also, you can click the value (this is the area below the three wheels in the display - exactly the area where it shows e.g. 'Dimmer 100%'. If you click there the '@' menu appears at the menu buttons where you can hit Clear to clear this channel/attribute
- there are various ways to use the dedicated Clear button/key but they are somewhat advanced. E.g. press and hold (or: right-click) Clear, then hit Options (this empties the Clear mask shown at the top menu button), then select the IPCGBES button you wish to clear (e.g. C), and finally let go the Clear button (or right-click it again)
Johanvh

Re: How to clear one attribute from programmer?

Postby Johanvh » 05 Apr 2023, 11:27

@icke_siegen Many thanks! I could achieve what I wanted!