Fan moving heads mirrored pan position

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

htevents

Fan moving heads mirrored pan position

Postby htevents » 22 Aug 2022, 11:49

Sorry for the vague title, but I didn't know how te describe it different.

I have two vertical racks (one stage left and one stage right) with 3 moving heads on each rack. If I make a position with the output beam straight forward, select the moving heads of the stage right rack for example and move the pan wheel, all heads move sideways the same way.
When I select all 6 heads (so rack left and rack right), put fan mode on, set the fan to 1, I can not get the heads of the rack move the same way. It wants to make a point because of the fan set to 1. But I can't find a way to make the heads in a rack move sideways the same so I can make the heads in the racks point to eachother. English is not my native language, so maybe I am describing it wrong, but I hope you understand what I want. Is there a way to achieve what I want anyway with the fan function?

Thank you in advance
niclights
The eManual

Re: Fan moving heads mirrored pan position

Postby niclights » 22 Aug 2022, 12:21

If I understand what you are looking to achieve correctly you need to set the fan curve to 'Mirror'. This will also depend on the fixture order - if you select all the stage left rack fixtures first followed by all of the stage right rack fixtures it should work as desired.
htevents

Re: Fan moving heads mirrored pan position

Postby htevents » 22 Aug 2022, 14:11

niclights wrote:If I understand what you are looking to achieve correctly you need to set the fan curve to 'Mirror'. This will also depend on the fixture order - if you select all the stage left rack fixtures first followed by all of the stage right rack fixtures it should work as desired.

Ok, I am dumb. I overlooked the curve setting. Thank you very much for your help.