Showven sparkular height on fader

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

htevents

Showven sparkular height on fader

Postby htevents » 15 Aug 2022, 15:27

Hella all,

We have a few Showven Sparkular machines. I can set a height and record it to a playback. If I set mode 2 on the fader mode, it goes to the recorded height when pushing the fader up, even if the fader is slightly raised and it goes to off when te fader is lowered to zero. What I want is to set the height to full (height 10) and have the fader "scroll" trough the heights depending on how far up the fader is raised. I can't get it to work. Anyone who can help?
niclights
The eManual

Re: Showven sparkular height on fader

Postby niclights » 15 Aug 2022, 16:19

There needs to be a function with a variable display range. At the moment all of the height functions are fixed ('text only'). If you edit the personality and add a function to the height control (suggested name 'Height') with start DMX 0, end DMX 255, range display 'Percentage 1dp', start range 0, end range 100 then record a mode 2 playback with height set to Height 100% and manually set the Height function to 0%, the fader will proportionally set the level of the height control from 0->255.
htevents

Re: Showven sparkular height on fader

Postby htevents » 15 Aug 2022, 17:24

Thanks Nic for the info. So this is on personality level and can not be done in programming in Titan?
If I edit the personality, playback with recorded height will not be "broken" or do I need to reprogram all playbacks with the Sparkulars in it?