Bug or Doc Error? Exchange Mapping, unable to unmap single function as documented

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

revenant

Bug or Doc Error? Exchange Mapping, unable to unmap single function as documented

Postby revenant » 16 Mar 2022, 13:18

Titan Go V15
Avolites User Manual Titan 15.0 (PDF version)

I am unable to unmap a single function from an Exchange Mapping. Following the procedure from the user manual has no affect.

Page 124 of the user manual wrote:7. To unmap a function, double click the source function. If there are multiple sources mapped,double click the destination function.

No amount of single or double clicking on either source or destination functions unmaps the function, the mapping remains unchanged.

I have found that, with the source attribute selected, functions can be unmapped by -

* Single clicking on the source attribute (this unmaps all functions of the source attribute)

or

* Single clicking on destination attribute (this removes the destination attribute completely, effectively unmapping all source functions from the destination functions of the destination attribute)

As an aside,
Page 124 of the user manual wrote:8. To move a mapping, click the existing destination, then click the new destination.

This seems ambiguous, applying this procedure to destination functions does nothing, I am guessing this procedure is applicable to destination attributes as it seems to work as described when applied to destination attributes?