Bug? External Trigger types are always 0/0

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

revenant

Bug? External Trigger types are always 0/0

Postby revenant » 27 Oct 2021, 12:10

Titan Go V15

The external trigger type menu options ([Audio], [DMX], [GPIO], [MIDI] and [Streaming ACN]) are always shown as being 0/0

I doubt a repro is necessary, but for clarity, repro as follows -

1. Start new show
2. Enter "System" menu and choose [Triggers]
3. Select [Add New] and enter a name for the trigger
4. Choose [Add Trigger]
5. Press <Swop> on playback 10 then, [OK] from soft menu
6. Tap softkey B to cycle through trigger types
7. Observe, the "X of Y" indicator on the bottom right of button shows 0/0 for all trigger types.
Gregory

Re: Bug? External Trigger types are always 0/0

Postby Gregory » 27 Oct 2021, 18:16

Thank you for reporting this, there did already appear to be a report in the system of this but I have added some notes to hopefully facilitate getting this fixed. From what I can tell it is just the display of the indicator on the softkey that should be affected by this, it shouldn't be a problem for the underlying functionality such as switching between different trigger types. Unlike in most other places the options that are available when toggling the trigger type softkey are dynamic dependent on what is being triggered and the display isn't correctly handling that.
revenant

Re: Bug? External Trigger types are always 0/0

Postby revenant » 28 Oct 2021, 09:09

Thanks for looking into it Gregory, Yes, it does look like it is just the indicator that's the issue. I can't say for sure on all the trigger types as I was only using sACN but certainly that actual trigger worked fine.