Playbacks not releasing on tap/click

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

djsky

Playbacks not releasing on tap/click

Postby djsky » 29 Jan 2021, 20:05

Hi, just upgraded from V10 to v14 (and changed from Titan one to T2).

For some reason now, my playbacks are not always turning off when either clicking with the mouse, or tapping on the screen. Sometimes works, sometimes takes 3 or four taps/clicks.

Could this be a showfile problem migrating from 10 to 14?

I didn’t have chance on site to create a new empty show and test, but just wondered if anyone else has experienced this issue, and how I can solve it.
djsky

Re: Playbacks not releasing on tap/click

Postby djsky » 09 Apr 2021, 16:55

I’m still having this issue.... any news?
Gregory

Re: Playbacks not releasing on tap/click

Postby Gregory » 09 Apr 2021, 18:26

This isn't a issue that I have heard of. A couple of things that come to mind is whether the playbacks have a fade out or release time (global or individual) which might mean that it still shows as active while it is fading out. With touch screens sometimes their settings may cause taps to be delayed or ignored as it tries to treat them as other actions (e.g. drag or right-click) however you did say you were also using a mouse. Neither of these things should be particularly different in version 14.

In case this is an issue in your show file, perhaps if you could submit a Help Desk ticket including your show file and an example of a playback this is happening with. If you happen to have the show file from v10 prior to loading it in v14 that might also be useful.