Titan One stuck on Splash Screen.

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Garyh

Titan One stuck on Splash Screen.

Postby Garyh » 03 Nov 2020, 17:09

Hi,
We have a PC running Titan One. Suddenly Titan One will not open. It does the health check then sticks of the T1 Splash screen and saying Starting Titan. The Dongle is in and looks ok. The LED on it is lit. I have gone through some of the suggestions on here like deleting the Shutdown file etc with no luck. I have uninstalled the software then reinstalled it, but it does the same. I am Running a PC Win 10 ver 1809. I running PC suite v11.4. Tried with and without the dongle installed. Not quite sure where to go next and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Gary
niclights
The eManual

Re: Titan One stuck on Splash Screen.

Postby niclights » 03 Nov 2020, 18:08

If you haven't already please see the following Titan Troubleshooting guides:

Titan: Grey Pulsing Screen

and particularly:

Intel Command Center Service Prevents Titan from starting

Chances are it is the latter and disabling the Intel Command Center Service will fix.
Garyh

Re: Titan One stuck on Splash Screen.

Postby Garyh » 04 Nov 2020, 10:35

niclights wrote:If you haven't already please see the following Titan Troubleshooting guides:

Titan: Grey Pulsing Screen

and particularly:

Intel Command Center Service Prevents Titan from starting

Chances are it is the latter and disabling the Intel Command Center Service will fix.

Thank you, yes disabling the Intel command center service fixed it. I had done it before, but I just stopped the service, and did not restart the machine. Just need to re-licence it now :D