Bug? No access to "Tracked Values" options for Copy Cue syntax

Welcome to the Avolites TitanOne Support Forum

Moderator: Moderators

revenant

Bug? No access to "Tracked Values" options for Copy Cue syntax

Postby revenant » 01 Nov 2020, 11:19

Titan Go v14

When copying a cue using syntax only, there is no access to the "Copy/Don't Copy" Tracked Values options.

For example, to copy cue 3 to cue 7 using the following -

Code: Select all

<Copy> <cue list handle> 3 @ 7 <Enter>

I would expect after pressing the cue number (3) that an option to copy or don't copy tracked values to be available from the softkeys. Although the option is not accessible, the current value of the option is applied during the copy operation.

The options I'm referring to are available when selecting the cue to be copied from the cue list's playback view window, i.e with the cue lists playback view window open hit <copy> then select the cue from the playback window, you will see after selecting the cue the tracked values option is present on softkey C.
Gregory

Re: Bug? No access to "Tracked Values" options for Copy Cue syntax

Postby Gregory » 02 Nov 2020, 12:36

The Copy Tracked Values option is only currently available if using the window to select cues to copy but not when using syntax. The difference between these to methods/menus has been noted so that we can bring them into line in future however I do not currently know when that will be.
revenant

Re: Bug? No access to "Tracked Values" options for Copy Cue syntax

Postby revenant » 02 Nov 2020, 15:38

Thank you for the information Gregory, I tend to favour syntax operations so, for me, including the Tracked Values option into the syntax menu would be a very much welcomed addition. Preferably sooner rather than later but I can appreciate it is far from being a showstopper.